These lightweight, made for video lenses, are far higher quality than standard stills EF-L zoom lenses and have the following benefits:
- Broad focal length coverage suitable for a Super 35 sized sensor
- Maintains focus and image performance throughout the zoom range
- High level 4K optical performance
- Servo motors for zoom, focus and iris
- Three modes of Image Stabilisation
- Nine leaf iris blades create beautiful out of focus bokeh
- Reduced focus breathing for less distortion and more consistent shooting
- Identical colour characteristics as the existing Canon Digital Cine lenses
When used on the C300 MKII’s Super35 sensor (which results in a 1.5x crop factor) their effective focal lengths becomes 27 – 120mm and 105 – 300mm.
Supplied with the ZSG-C10 servo zoom grip and lens support bracket
Note: These lenses are only suitable for a Super35 sensor.
Unsure if you need these lenses? Watch this short video I made for ProAv on the CN-E 70-20mm where I also talk about my experiences of using the CN-E 18-80mm.
Need a Canon C300 MKII with this Cinema EOS zoom lens? Call Peter now on 07831 196 346