The Canon CN-E 18-80mm Cine Zoom Lens is Canon’s latest 4K Digital Cinema Lens.
This lightweight made for video lens is far higher quality than standard EF glass and has the following benefits:
- Broad focal length coverage suitable for a Super 35 sized sensor
- Maintains focus and image performance throughout the zoom range
- High level 4K optical performance
- Servo motors for zoom, focus and iris
- Three modes of Image Stabilisation
- Nine leaf iris blades create beautiful out of focus bokeh
- Reduced focus breathing for less distortion and more consistent shooting
- Identical colour characteristics as the existing Canon Digital Cine lenses
When used on the C300’s Super35 sensor (which results in a 1.5x crop factor) its effective focal length becomes 27 – 120mm.
Comes with the optional ZSG-C10 servo zoom grip and lens support bracket
Still not convinced you need this lens? Watch this short video I made for ProAv on the sister CN-E 70-20mm where I talk about my experiences of using the CN-E 18-80mm.
Need a Canon C300 with this Cinema EOS zoom lens? Call Peter now on 07831 196 346