The Sigma 18-35mm T2 cine zoom is a heavy duty workhorse wide lens and big brother to the 18-35mm f/1.8 Art.
It is virtually parfocal and effectively replaces a set of cine prime lenses – 18, 20, 24, 28, 32 & 35mm. At almost 1.5kg the all metal design is heavier than most cine prime lenses, but what you lose in weight you gain in fewer lens changes. On traditional EF bayonet mounts the use of support foot attached to rods is recommend. A 95mm front diameter attaches to most clip on matte boxes. The 9-blade iris creates a rounded aperture for natural looking highlights and bokeh.
- Super 35 sensor size lens
- Solid metal construction
- Supplied with support foot
- Focus scale in feet and inches
- Right and left side focus, zoom and T-stop scales
- Luminous scales for easy night shoot viewing
- 0.8 pitch lens gears for focus, zoom and iris
- Clickless aperture ring for smooth iris pulls
- Minimum focusing distance of 28cm/11″
- Effective 27-52.5mm lens on the C300 MKIII
Available on request:
- Canon CN-E prime lens kit | 14, 24, 35, 50, 85, & 135mm (£POA)
Need a Canon C300 MKIII with cine prime lenses? Call Peter now on 07831 196 346