The Sigma 18-35mm T2 cine zoom is a heavy-duty workhorse wide lens and is the big brother to the 18-35mm f/1.8 Art.
It is virtually parfocal and effectively replaces a set of cine prime lenses – 18, 20, 24, 28, 32 & 35mm. At almost 1.5kg the all-metal design is heavier than most cine prime lenses, but what you lose in weight you gain in fewer lens changes. On traditional EF bayonet mounts, the use of a support foot attached to rods is recommended. A 95mm front diameter attaches to most clip-on matte boxes. The 9-blade iris creates a rounded aperture for natural-looking highlights and bokeh.
- EF Mount
- Super 35 sensor size lens
- Solid metal construction
- Supplied with support foot
- Focus scale in feet and inches
- Right and left side focus, zoom and T-stop scales
- Luminous scales for easy night shoot viewing
- 0.8 pitch lens gears for focus, zoom and iris
- Clickless aperture ring for smooth iris pulls
- Minimum focusing distance of 28cm/11″
- Effective 27-52.5mm FOV on the C300 MKIII
Available on request:
- Canon CN-E prime lens kit | 14, 24, 35, 50, 85, & 135mm (£POA)
Need a Canon C300 MKIII with cine prime lenses? Call Peter now on 07831 196 346