This Xeen cine prime lens by lens manufacturer Samyang is built specifically for use as a cinema lens and is not a modified still lens.
It has an internal focus design so that the lens does not change size while focusing, minimizing breathing, it is multi-coated for good contrast and glare prevention. This 50mm lens provides what is considered a normal angle of view on full-frame cameras, and a tighter angle of view on the C300 MKII Super 35 format. The lens features dual-sided focus scales in feet and meters and dual-sided iris scales. The 11-bladed iris creates a rounded aperture for natural looking highlights and bokeh.
- Full-frame sensor lens
- Solid metal construction
- Right and left side focus and T-stop scales
- 0.8 pitch lens gears for focus and iris
- Clickless aperture ring for smooth iris pulls
- Minimum focusing distance of 46mm/18″
- Effective 75mm lens on the C300 MKII
Other lenses available on request:
- Any Canon EF L-Series prime lens
- Canon CN-E prime lens kit | 14, 24, 35, 50, 85, & 135mm
Need a Canon C300 MKII with cine prime lenses? Call Peter now on 07831 196 346